We went to an animal shelter this past weekend and I don’t know why I thought that was a good idea. I wanted to take home all the kitties and dogs. It’s so sad!! All the cats and dogs are just sitting in their little ‘homes’ staring at humans coming in and out of the center and hoping and wishing they’ll get taken home with them. Wahhhh! It really angers me seeing the older cats and dogs there that were given up/surrendered because their owners didn’t want to deal with them anymore. I mean, what did you think it was going to happen to your pet once it got older? You wouldn’t give up your child when they got older or if they have special needs so why would you give up your pet? Anyway – super sad and probably not the best way to spend Valentine’s Day. I don’t recommend it ;)
We are freezing our butts off here. I mean, I’m sure there are places northeast that are suffering (and have been) for weeks longer but geez, I’ve never felt this kinda cold in a while! RealFeel said it was -28 degrees yesterday morning. AND I went to SoulCycle in the city. Haha that is some dedication. I will admit, walking two blocks from my car to SoulCycle and back, my entire face went numb and my hands were frozen. I sat in the car for a good 5 minutes defrosting before I could start driving, ha
Every time I go to a pizza place, I’m always so torn as to what to order. I LOVE me a good white pizza because I love that super garlic-y flavor with all that oil and cheese, but then I’m like I need meat. Thankfully, all the pizza places I’ve gone to, they’re more than happy to accommodate half and half pizzas so I can always get my fill :) however, a couple months ago, a huge white pizza hankering came over me. I was like I NEED to have a super garlic-y white pizza right NOW. So I made one and it was glorious.
- 1 recipe for whole wheat-blend pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt, to taste
The default measuring system for this website is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. While we strive to provide accurate unit conversions, please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly flour a 13-inch pizza pan.
- Using your hands, gently stretch the dough in the pizza pan. Leaving a 1-inch border from the edge, brush olive oil and minced garlic all over the dough. It's okay if the minced garlic doesn't cover all the space.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over top then the Italian seasoning and salt.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and the crust has browned around the edges.
- Let cool for about 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.