A couple weeks ago, Gina and Brandy (aka the KickSass Kitchen team) visited me in the nation’s capital! Oh man, that was such a fun weekend. So many good memories were made and so much good food was eaten. Of course, we couldn’t forget about our dear friend, booze. He decided to make an appearance on Friday morning and we decided to catch it all on video.
Yup, coming at ya below is a recipe video of all three drinks we made (pineapple caipirinha, cilantro margarita, and a paloma) and OF COURSE the best part: OUTTAKES. Grab the recipe below all the videos and enjoy your boozy Cinco De Mayo next Tuesday!
Servings are adjustable but please note that results, timing, and cookware may vary when adjusting servings.
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces or more of tequila
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Splash of seltzer or sparkling water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together juice of lime and granulated sugar.
- Add grapefruit juice and tequila.
- Add a bit of ice, put the top on tightly, and shake!
- Pour into glasses and top with a splash of bubbly and lime wedges.