Being a recipe developer you can only imagine how often I’m at grocery stores. I practically live in them. I’m pretty sure all the employees recognize me and wonder why I’m always there. I navigate the aisles like the back of my hand and I can pretty much usually get out of the store within 30 minutes or less, depending on how much I have on my grocery list. On mornings when I go at like 6 or 7 (apparently I don’t know how to sleep in anymore), those are my favorite times because no one is there. I love having all the space to push my cart, slowly roaming the aisles perusing all the products without the pressure of someone trying to get in front of you to grab something, and just the quietness. Am I weird that I like going to the store in the morning at 6 or 7? Please tell me you do the same or crave the same kind of things I do when I go early in the morning! I’m not crazy, right?! And honestly, I think that’s where a lot of my recipe inspirations and ideas come from – roaming the grocery aisles at the crack of dawn. Haha nothing like the pretty ingredients in the morning to wake me up! ;)
I can’t tell you how much I adore this drink. I’m so pumped to share it with you. I honestly to make endless pitchers of it!
It’s the perfect party drink and you can choose to make it alcoholic or virgin. I chose virgin but a splash of your favorite liquor in this would perk it (and you) right on up! This makes a decent amount and Jason could not stop sipping it! I had a friend over for movie night the day I made it and we were both sipping on it throughout the movie too. I really liked the tanginess of this but the sweetness from the peach nectar balances it out along with the minty flavor and the bubbles! You know me, I can’t ever forget bubbles! Make yourself a large pitcher and pour yourself a glass – you’ll be making it the rest of summer!
Sparkling Mint Peach Lemonade
- 32 ounces of water
- 2 packets of CRYSTAL LIGHT On the Go Lemonade flavor
- 2/3 cup peach nectar
- Handful of mint leaves
- Splash of sparkling water
- In a large pitcher, fill with 32 ounces of cold water. Pour the lemonade packets in and stir to mix well. Add the peach nectar and stir to combine.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, muddle the mint leaves when added to the pitcher to release some of its minty flavor. You can remove the mint leaves after this or keep them in there for decoration.
- Place pitcher in the refrigerator and chill for 2-3 hours, or until cold.
- Pour into glasses and add a generous splash of sparkling water. Serve and enjoy!
This blog post is sponsored by Safeway Inc. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting brands I love so I can continue to bring you unique and delicious recipes!