STRAWBERRY ROSÉ MINT LIMEADE. All caps were 100% needed for this.
There is nothing more fresh than using in-season strawberries to make this strawberry rosé mint limeade. It’s got the sweetness from the strawberries, the bubbly and booze from the rosé, the refreshing mint, and of course the tanginess from the lime.
Basically the best combination for a refreshing summer drink.
No lie — Jason and I were out on our deck sipping on this one morning (ha, yes, morning) while we watched Winston frolic around in our yard.
Can we also talk about the color?! If you’ve got farmers markets around you, now is the time to take advantage of those freshly picked strawberries! Omg, so ripe and they’re basically begging you to buy them and put them in this drink.
So this doesn’t taste like those artificial limeades that you get at a certain drive-thru but exponentially better, obvi.
But really, it’s made with fresh ingredients and no artificial sugars. Just pure ingredients.
This would be really good with just sparkling water, too. It’s just such a refreshing drink that you can truly sip on it any time of day. It’ll for sure cool you down and you’ll definitely want to make a pitcher of this for your next gathering. Pretty sure everyone is going to ask for the recipe.
Which is below!
Your new go-to summer drink this season!
Strawberry Rosé Mint Limeade
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- Mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- Rosé or sparkling water
- In a blender, add strawberries, water, agave, and lime. Blend until smooth.
- Divide strawberry mixture evenly amongst 3-4 glasses then add mint leaves. Using a muddler, muddle the mint leaves to release flavor.
- Add crushed ice then fill the rest of the glasses with rosé or sparkling water.
- Serve chilled.