It “snowed” for the first time in the DC-area on Monday! I put snowed in quotes because it was really just flurries for like 30 minutes but we were all still so excited to see it, even though it did make traffic horrendous. I guess winter is finally here! It’s been such an abnormal winter that I never thought the temps would dip. I mean, we turned on the AC on Christmas!
Despite the freezing cold temps and the crazy wind around here, Winston still loves his walks. His double coat is so thick that he’s like ‘man this feels awesome!’ meanwhile Jason and I are like omg can we go back inside? Haha
So you know what’s coming up, right? SUPER BOWL, DUH!! The best sporting event to happen in the winter because Super Bowl = all the food. That’s basically what it was made for, yeah? I mean, I guess there’s some huge football game going on but I’d like to think that it was created so we can have Super Bowl parties to eat all the food!
I’ve partnered with my favorite dip brand (Sabra) this Super Bowl to bring you these twice-baked loaded ranch potatoes. They are every thing you ever dreamed they would be. It’s like having cheesy bacon ranch potatoes but all in one bite. Oh my goodness, these were so good and we topped them with Sabra’s classic guacamole – seriously, the best!
Since Sabra makes so many awesome dips, if you buy Sabra and Stacy’s together before 2/15/2016, you’ll score a $5 gift card thanks to Sabra’s Buy, Snap, Score promotion! And who doesn’t want to score during the Super Bowl? All the details of this program – go here: http://dipzone.com/
Twice-Baked Loaded Ranch Potatoes
- 3 large russet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons yogurt dip
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups freshly shredded colby jack cheese, divided
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh crispy bacon, crumbled
- Sabra Classic Guacamole
The default measuring system for this website is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. While we strive to provide accurate unit conversions, please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.
- Pierce potatoes several times all over with the tines of a fork and place onto a microwave-safe plate.
- If you would like to season the outer skin, drizzle olive oil and rub all over the potatoes then season with salt.
- Microwave potatoes for 5 minutes on high. Rotate and microwave 5 minutes more. Let cool before handling.
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out the insides of the potatoes, keeping a 1-inch border all around, and place insides into a medium bowl.
- Add Sabra Farmer's Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip, milk, and 1/2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese to the mixture. Season with salt and pepper and mash together with a potato masher or spatula.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F
- Evenly divide the potato mixture back into the potato skins. Place the potatoes on a large baking sheet and top the potatoes with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and mixture is warmed through.
- Top potatoes with your favorite toppings, serve, and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.
This is a sponsored post by Sabra. Thank you for supporting the brands we love so we can continue to bring you unique recipes and content!