Ultimate Mac ‘N Cheese Casserole for Two
I know, I know, it’s July and you may not want to turn on that oven. But after you hear what’s in this, you’re going to want to crank up that oven and whip up this easy ultimate mac ‘n cheese for you and your special someone!
It’s definitely hard to create a pasta casserole for two but I’ve done the hard work for ya ;)
Gruyere. White cheddar. Bacon. Lots and lots of bacon. Need I say more?!
This ultimate mac 'n cheese casserole for two is decadent, rich, creamy, and everything your dreams are made of!
- 2 cups orecchiette pasta
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 slices of crispy bacon, finely chopped
Posted on July 08, 2015