This easy as pie Apple Cider Mojito consists of just five simple, inexpensive ingredients and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. Goodbye piña coladas, and hello Fall-inspired cocktails!
Picture this – you’re hosting a Halloween party and everyone’s sick of pumpkin beer. What are you to do?! Make some legendarily good apple cider mojitos, of course!
And just as a disclaimer, these easy to make autumnal cocktails aren’t just delicious at parties, but all the time. You might just FALL in love! Sorry, too corny?
These cocktails are an exception in the world of autumn cocktails, because they’re actually fairly refreshing.
Most Fall beverages are warm and cozy, and while this one certainly has those elements as well, it’s also delightfully bright and easy to sip on over ice. So if you live in a warmer state, you’ll be trading your hot toddy for this mojito pretty quickly.
If you do plan on using this recipe for a party, you’re in luck!
These measurements make for the perfect pitcher, that way in a matter of 5 minutes or less, you can have enough mojitos for everyone to sip on and enjoy.
Just be ready to share this recipe, because everyone will be asking for it!
Ingredients for apple cider mojitos
- Lemon juice – If possible, try to use freshly squeezed lemon juice. I find that it gives the best natural flavor to the pitcher as a whole.
- Rum – Use a good quality rum! Remember, your drink will only ever be as tasty as the liquor you use.
- Apple cider – Just like the rum, try to use a good quality of apple cider that has real warm spiced apple flavor.
- Club soda – This mixer is part of what makes this drink a mojito.
- Garnishes – With a drink this good, garnishes are a must! Some of my favorites include mint sprigs, apple slices, lemon wedges and star anise.
Can I make a pitcher of this apple cider mojito ahead of time?
You totally can!
Just cover the pitcher with airtight plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge overnight. However, you may want to wait until you’re about to serve it to add the club soda so it doesn’t go flat.
Do I need to add simple syrup?
I’d steer clear of any additional sugary ingredients with this mojito recipe.
The apple cider is pretty sweet already, so you don’t need any other sweeteners at play.
Do you love mojitos? Me too!
Apple Cider Mojito
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup rum
- 2 ½ cups apple cider
- Club soda
- Mint sprigs, cinnamon, apple slices, lemon and star anise as a garnish
The default measuring system for this website is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. While we strive to provide accurate unit conversions, please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.
- In a pitcher stir together the lemon, rum and apple cider.
- Once you are ready to serve add the ice to the pitcher and stir.
- Pour into glasses and finish with a splash of club soda. Garnish with mint and cinnamon sticks.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.