Korean beef recipe
This Korean beef recipe is as simple as dinner can get!
I’m a huge fan of Asian flavors and you won’t be missing that at all in this Korean beef recipe.
The flavors of this dish will be dancing a happy dance all over your taste buds.
I want to say this tastes exactly like Korean bulgogi but with ground beef.
This is a mouth-watering, extremely simple recipe that you must try and get on your dinner table, ASAP!
Korean beef is also a great meal-prep recipe! It makes a decent amount and you can divide it up on a bed of rice for lunch or dinner.
It reheats marvelously!
How to make Korean beef
It is actually really simple to make.
The ingredient list is short and all you have to do is cook the ground beef and break it apart into pieces then mix in the sauce and you’re done!
Seriously, easiest dinner ever.
Can I make this with ground pork?
You sure can!
Can I mix this with noodles instead of rice?
That would be delicious!
I suggest mixing the Korean beef with rice noodles and tossing it all together with the sauce!
How can I make this vegan?
You can make this vegan by substituting the meat for tofu or another plant-based protein.
How long will this keep?
This should keep for at least five days in the refrigerator in an airtight glass container.
Other recipes with Asian flavors:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes,
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, onion, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes together.
- In a skillet, on medium high, cook your ground beef with the sesame oil until well done.
- Pour in the soy sauce mixture over the meat and combine together. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve over white rice.