Make these Mini July 4th Celebration Cheesecakes because they’re adorable AND delicious! You only need 6 inexpensive ingredients to whip up these cute little patriotic treats.
Happy Independence Day! I don’t know about you, but I plan on snacking on at least one (probably more) of these mini cheesecakes while I watch the fireworks.
I love making these mini cheesecakes for the 4th, especially if I’m hosting a get together or attending a block party! These handheld desserts are great for everyone to grab on the go, that way the festivities never stop.
Festive desserts for all seasons are some of my favorite recipes to whip up. Halloween candy desserts, Christmas cookies, and Valentine’s treats are always so much fun to make! So, why should the 4th of July be any different? As you can see in the photos, these red white and blue mini cheesecakes are vibrant and adorable. They’ll definitely put you in a patriotic mood!
Because these little cheesecakes are so cute and mini, that means something very awesome – no water bath required!
Water baths can be a stressful step in making a cheesecake, but you don’t have to worry about all that hassle here. These tiny treats are wonderfully easy to make!
So if you’re planning a 4th of July get together, these are desserts you can whip up with ease before the big event.
- Cream cheese – Make sure that the cream cheese is softened to room temperature prior to using.
- Sugar – All you need is plain white granulated sugar. Nothing fancy here!
- Eggs – I like to use free range organic eggs, as I’ve found that they usually yield the best results.
- Vanilla – Just a splash of this added sweetness is all you need to enhance the flavor of these mini cheesecakes.
- Golden Oreos – These serve as the perfect bite sized sweet base of the mini cheesecakes.
- Sprinkles – The real star of the show! Red, white, and blue sprinkles are what’s going to tie this dessert together and make it downright star spangled.
How long will mini 4th of July celebration cheesecakes stay fresh?
In an airtight container in the fridge, these patriotic cheesecakes will stay fresh for up to 3 days.
However, I’ve always found that they’re at their tastiest within the first 24 hours of making. So don’t make these mini cheesecakes more than a day in advance. July 3rd is perfect!
Can I make these for other holidays?
If you love these little cheesecakes, don’t despair! You can enjoy them all year round, not just in July.
Just swap out the sprinkles to celebrate whatever holiday it is! Christmas? Green and red sprinkles! Halloween? Orange and black sprinkles! You get the idea.
Craving more cheesecake? You’ve come to the right place.
Mini July 4th Celebration Cheesecakes
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 18 golden Oreos
- Red, White, Blue Sprinkles
The default measuring system for this website is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. While we strive to provide accurate unit conversions, please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Gently stir in about ⅓ cup of sprinkles.
- Place a cupcake paper in each muffin tin and place one Oreo down the bottom of each one.
- Fill each muffin tin about ¾ of the way up with batter.
- Sprinkle a few more sprinkles on top of each one.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- You can serve with a dollop of whipped cream and more sprinkles for an even more festive look.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.