Welcome Fall with pumpkin spice chocolate chunk muffins!
Let’s break out all the pumpkin recipes!
Your kitchen will thank you for it because the smell of pumpkin spice anything baking is one of the best smells in the world.
It gives me such a warm feeling.
What makes these pumpkin spice chocolate chunk muffins so good?
Well, first, did you see that photo?
They’re SO moist. Yes, we hate that word but what other adjective can I use to describe this muffin?
These are THE perfect muffins to start your Fall baking.
Chocolate chunks in every bite of this muffin.
It’s also not too sweet.
The pumpkin spice gives it that warm, earthy taste, and the chocolate rounds out the sweetness.
The pumpkin puree makes these muffins SO moist.
Okay, okay. You have convinced me. What do I need to make these pumpkin spice chocolate chunk muffins?
You might need some pumpkin spice first, so get that going and then whip up a batch of these.
Then you’ll need to grab the following:
- Pumpkin puree
- Chocolate chunks
Ya know, the standard baking ingredients!
OTHER PUMPKIN DESSERT RECIPES TO TRY THIS FALL:
- Pumpkin spice latte cupcakes
- Maple pumpkin cheesecake bars
- Pumpkin blondies
- Pumpkin spice sheet cake
- Pumpkin cheesecake swirl brownies
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tins with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together, flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together eggs, pumpkin, and butter.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks with a spatula.
- Scoop batter evenly into muffin tins and bake 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing and cooling completely on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.