Baked Chicken Spaghetti has everything you’re looking for in a dinner recipe. It’s easy to make, filling as can be, loaded with flavor, and is topped with bacon! Make this comfort food tonight – you deserve it!
Baked Chicken Spaghetti is an easy dinner that always satisfies, and I don’t use those descriptors loosely! To make this baked pasta, all you need to do is cook the chicken, make it creamy and cheesy, toss it all together with the pasta, and bake. Your end result is a pan filled with tender spaghetti noodles, flavorful chicken, and plenty of cheese. It’s pretty drool-worthy, honestly.
It’s pretty impossible to say what my favorite aspect of this easy dinner is. Is it the tender white meat chicken? The creamy, cheesy sauce that coats the pasta? Or, if I’m being honest with myself… Is it the perfect amount of bacon that compliments every single bite? It’s probably the bacon, but everything here really works in tandem to make the whole dish downright delicious!
Baked Chicken Spaghetti is kid friendly, protein packed, and can be whipped up in just under an hour. Oh, and as it bakes, the smell of the pasta dish permeates the house and gets everyone pretty excited to eat dinner. You won’t have to call anyone to the table, because they’ll probably already be there waiting! Don’t forget to sprinkle a little extra bacon on top of each serving to really make everyone smile.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Bacon – I like pork bacon but turkey also works well.
- Chicken – Cut it into bite sized pieces that are around the same size so they all cook evenly.
- Seasonings – A simple mixture of kosher salt, black pepper, and paprika is all you need.
- Cream Cheese – For the creamiest results, make sure you’re using a full fat cream cheese.
- Tomatoes – Roma tomatoes are my go-to, but any diced tomatoes will do.
- Mozzarella – Use freshly shredded mozzarella for the best flavor and consistency.
How to Make Baked Chicken Spaghetti
For more detailed instructions, scroll to the bottom of this post.
Cook the bacon. Once it’s nice and crispy, remove the bacon from the pan and set it aside for later. Leave the fat in the pan for extra flavor.
Cook the chicken. Season the chicken and cook it in the rendered bacon fat.
Make it creamy. Add the cream cheese and tomatoes to the pan. Stir and cook until the cream cheese has melted and the tomatoes are soft.
Add the final touches. Add some of the mozzarella cheese and bacon to the pan. Stir in the cooked spaghetti noodles.
Bake. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and bacon on top of the pasta dish. Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
How long will Baked Chicken Spaghetti stay fresh? In an airtight container in the fridge, any leftovers you have will stay fresh for about 3 days. I don’t recommend freezing this creamy pasta dinner.
What should I serve with Baked Chicken Spaghetti? This entree can be enjoyed all by itself or paired with a side dish that adds some freshness to the plate. Some of my favorites include Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Roasted Parmesan Broccoli!
I don’t think you can ever have too many favorite pasta recipes!
Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- 4 slices bacon, sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped into bite size pieces
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 10 ounces dried spaghetti, cooked
The default measuring system for this website is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. While we strive to provide accurate unit conversions, please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.
- Cook the bacon in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat until crisp then remove the bacon and set aside for later.
- Add the chicken, salt, pepper and paprika to the bacon drippings in the pan and stir and cook once again until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Add the cream cheese and tomatoes and stir and cook until the tomatoes become soft and the cream cheese has fully melted.
- Add 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and half of the bacon and stir once again until melted then add the spaghetti and toss and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle on the remaining cup of mozzarella cheese and bacon then bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted on top.
- Serve with freshly minced parsley and crumbled bacon if desired.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.