Don’t judge this raspberry peach spinach smoothie already because of its name. Your mama taught you better than that!
I’m only saying that because I don’t want you to turn away from this recipe because of the ‘spinach.’ I bet you when you first looked at the photo, you didn’t even realize there was spinach in this, did you?
In both flavor and visually; you can’t tell there is any sort of green in this smoothie. Which means two things: 1. your kids will never know and 2. you can get an added green boost without even thinking twice!
What I love about bright vibrant smoothies such as this raspberry peach spinach smoothie is the fact that the flavors hide the greens and the color hides it too. Using fruits that create vibrant colored smoothies is key if you want to trick your mind that you’re having something healthy ;)
I honestly don’t mind greens at all in smoothies. I LOVE them. I’m just saying all this because I know a lot of people who literally can’t deal with knowing there are greens in their smoothies or seeing green in a smoothie.
A great way to drink to summer!
Raspberry Peach Spinach Smoothie
- 1 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup plain kefir or plain greek yogurt
- 3 pitted dates
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup frozen peach slices
- Giant handful of baby spinach leaves
- Place all ingredients into the blender, with the liquids at the bottom, then blend until smooth and to your desired consistency. If too thick, add more liquid. If too thin, add some ice to thicken up or more frozen fruit.