This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Treat yourself to a delicious Pumpkin Pie Smoothie this Fall! It’s your favorite classic autumnal dessert, just blended, icy, and perfect to sip on while you watch scary movies.
As much as I love sipping on warm cups of pumpkin lattes and apple ciders, I like to enjoy chilled Fall inspired drinks, too! For those of you who live in hotter climates, this one’s really for you. You can enjoy a delicious autumnal drink without breaking a sweat!
Even if you live in an area that’s feeling chilly already, you’re going to love this smoothie.
It’s easy to make and tastes JUST like a pumpkin pie in a glass! Sip on one first thing in the morning or as a late night snack – no matter when you make it, it’ll bring a smile to your face.
So, what gives it that delicious pumpkin pie flavor?
It’s the maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice, of course! While it’s got all of your favorite pumpkin pie flavors, it’s also made rich with greek yogurt and a banana. Between the creamy consistency and spiced pumpkin flavors in this smoothie, it’s impossible not to love.
Ingredients for pumpkin pie smoothie
- Banana – It can be fresh or frozen. Note that if you use frozen, you may want to add more milk so it’s not too icy.
- Greek yogurt – This creates the most creamy consistency!
- Milk – It can be dairy or dairy-free.
- Pumpkin puree – Stock up on this while you can because stores usually sell out quick during this season.
- Maple syrup – Use real maple syrup, not the fake stuff that just tastes like sugar.
- Pumpkin pie spice – This is what will really create that cozy pumpkin pie flavor.
Can I make pumpkin pie smoothies vegan?
You sure can! Just use a plant-based milk like oat or almond milk, and replace the traditional greek yogurt with a vegan friendly alternative. Every other ingredient in the mix is already vegan!
What are some toppings I can add to these pumpkin pie smoothies?
The sky is kind of the limit here. I like to add whipped cream, cinnamon, and star anises to my smoothie. You can also add ingredients like chopped nuts and pumpkin seeds, too! An additional sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice is also never really a bad idea, is it?
Calling all smoothie lovers!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 banana, sliced
- ⅓ cup (67 g) plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (118 ml) milk, dairy or dairy-free
- ½ cup (123 g) pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, adjust to taste
- 2 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Add all the ingredients to the glass of a blender and pulse until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve as is or topped with chopped nuts, a sprinkle of cinnamon, pumpkin seeds or whipped cream.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.
The default measuring system for this website is US Customary. Unit conversions are provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. While we strive to provide accurate unit conversions, please be aware that there may be some discrepancies.