You only need about 10 minutes to whip up a pitcher of this Refreshing Summer Punch! Fresh flavors like strawberries and raspberries satisfy your sweet tooth while ginger ale and lemon lime soda keep things bubbly. And yes, you can easily make it boozy, too!
I don’t think I need to tell you this, but guys. It’s a HOT one this year! Every time I step out of the house, that summer heat makes me feel like I’m actually melting. So, obviously, it’s time to beat that heat with a cool glass of refreshing summer punch!
The amount of fresh fruit in this punch is what always keeps me going back for more. While this punch is certainly on the sweeter side, the sweetness comes from the fruits and just a splash of grenadine syrup. Plus, the carbonation from both the ginger ale and Sprite is SO good.
If I haven’t sold you on this summer punch just yet, I think I can convince you – imagine everything I just described, but with a cup of vodka in the mix!
This fruity summer punch can quickly become your new favorite cocktail if you play your cards right. Regular or flavored vodka of your choice are so perfect for this punch!
- Peaches – Remember to slice and peel the peaches! You don’t want any of the fuzzy peach skin floating around in there.
- Strawberries – Strawberries are freshest in the spring and summer, so make sure to get some juicy ones while they’re at their best!
- Grenadine syrup – This will provide both sweetness and vibrant color to the punch.
- Sprite – Any generic lemon lime soda will also get the job done.
- Ginger ale – You can cut back on the sugar with sugar free ginger ale, too.
- Lemonade concentrate – The freezer aisle is where you’ll find this.
- Vodka – This is optional, but highly recommended if you’re looking for a new summery adult beverage!
What other fruits can I add?
The sky is really the limit here!
The combination of fruits in this recipe happen to be my favorite, but there are plenty of ways you can make this punch your own.
Pineapple and mango would be great additions to making this drink more tropical, while blueberries and strawberries alone would make a great patriotic berry punch.
How long will summer punch stay fresh?
This pitcher of punch is best served as soon as it’s made.
The bubbles from the Sprite and ginger ale will fizzle out pretty quickly, so it’s best to serve this punch once it’s ready to go!
More summery drinks, please!
Refreshing Summer Punch
- 2 peaches, about 1 cup once sliced, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup grenadine syrup
- 2 cups ice
- 3 cups sprite
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 12 ounce jar of lemonade concentrate
- Optional: 1 cup of vodka
- Add the peaches, strawberries, raspberries and grenadine syrup to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the ice, sprite, ginger ale, lemonade concentrate and vodka (if using) to a large pitcher and pour in the blended fruit.
- Stir until combined then serve with additional peach slices, strawberries and raspberries.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.