Crushed and Boozy Summer Slushies are sweet, refreshing, and yes, as the name says – boozy! Made with ingredients like Prosecco, peaches, strawberries and pineapple chunks, you’re going to love every last drop of these bright and sunny slushies.
Is anything more fun than enjoying a slushy in summertime?
Actually let me rephrase – is anything more refreshing than a summertime slushy? I don’t think so!
Skip the gas station slushies if you can help it, and instead make these sweet slushies that call for real fruit and have a delicious natural flavor! With their natural flavors are other ingredients like prosecco (or sprite) and simple syrup to really help sweeten things up.
I feel like in no time we’ll all be drinking pumpkin spice latte’s and decorating our houses for Halloween.
So before that time is upon us, let’s make the most out of these hot summer days by enjoying the flavors that summer has to offer us!
When I think summer, I think fruits, which is why I popped three of my favorite fruits in a blender to create the drink. The combination of peaches, strawberries, and pineapple chunks is heavenly!
While these are made boozy in my kitchen with prosecco, you can opt for a lemon lime soda like sprite to make them non-alcoholic and still delicious.
No matter how you blend it, you’re going to love these fruity and fresh summer slushies!
They’re quick, easy, and always refreshing, no matter how hot that sun may be beating down. Make them for a pool party, beachy treat, or just to enjoy in your backyard to help beat the heat!
Ingredients for crushed and boozy summer slushies!
- Frozen fruits – I use frozen peaches, strawberries, and pineapple chunks to make these slushies. You can use fruit that isn’t frozen if you’d prefer, but note that you’ll need more ice to make up for the lack of frozen fruit.
- Prosecco – If you use prosecco instead of sprite, opt for a good quality bottle. Remember, with any cocktail, the rule of thumb is that your drink will only ever be as good as the booze you use!
- Simple syrup – To avoid the slushies being too sweet, don’t use any more simple syrup than what’s called for, as the fruits already have a lot of natural sweetness to them. Also, if you use a lemon lime soda, you may want to add less simple syrup than what’s called for.
What other fruits can I add to these crushed and boozy summer slushies?
I find that the medley of fruit I have in my blender is perfect, but you could always add some frozen mango in there for a more tropical twist!
Can I make crushed and boozy summer slushies ahead of time?
Sadly, these slushies are one of those treats that’s best enjoyed right away. Enjoy them while they’re fresh out of the blender!
Still thirsty for more sunshine-inspired drinks?
Crushed and Boozy Summer Slushies
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 2 cups prosecco or 2 cups of sprite
- 2 cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 3 cups ice
- ½ cup simple syrup
- Add the peaches and prosecco or sprite to a large blender and blend until smooth then add the strawberries and blend again.
- Add the pineapple and blend again then add the ice and ½ cup of the simple syrup and blend again.
- Taste and add more simple syrup as desired.
- Serve immediately with fresh pineapple wedges, fresh peach slices or fresh strawberry slices for garnish if desired.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.